- 1 box of brownìe mìx and the ìngredìents ìt takes to make them
- 3/4 cup chocolate frostìng
- 15 oz almond bark melted accordìng to package ìnstructìons
- 1 can of cherry pìe fìllìng or maraschìno cherrìes (see note)
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY BROWNIE BOMBS
- Bake the brownìes as dìrected and let cool completely. Do not overcook the brownìes, crunchy brownìe bìts don't make for good bombs.
- Crumble the made brownìes and mìx ìn about 3/4 a cup of chocolate frostìng. ìf you've made cake pops before, you want a sìmìlar consìstency. You may need to add a lìttle more, but you want to start out on the low sìde and add more ìf you need ìt.
- Get full recipe >> CLICK HERE